I am an associate professor at Télécom Paris within the Institut Polytechnique de Paris. I received my Ph.D in mathematics from Paris-Saclay University, where I was fortunate to be advised by Prof. Christophe Giraud and Nicolas Verzelen. I then had the opportunity to work with Prof. Cristina Butucea at CREST-ENSAE.
My research interests lie in statistical machine learning, especially in network analysis, non-parametric statistics and data privacy.
- Pair Matching: Links Prediction with Adaptive Queries. with C. Giraud, L. Lehéricy and M. Lerasle. [ArXiv]
- Localization in 1D non-parametric latent space models from pairwise affinities. with C. Giraud and N. Verzelen. in revision for Electronic Journal of Statistics, 2022, [ArXiv]
- Locally differentially private estimation of nonlinear functionals of discrete distributions. with C. Butucea. NeurIPS, 2021, [ArXiv]
- On the estimation of network complexity: Dimension of Graphons. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2021, [ArXiv]
- Inference on random networks. PhD manuscript. [HAL]
Teaching 1st semester 2022-2023
- Asymptotic Statistics, Ms, Télécom Paris
- Probability, Bs, Télécom Paris
- Probability Refresher, M2 Data Science, Ecole Polytechnique Ensta Ensae Télécom Paris
- Probability Mathematical Statistics and Hilbert Spaces, Ms, Télécom Paris
- Martingales, Ms, Télécom Paris